- Old people have A LOT OF SEX
You don’t believe me? You want proof? Well, the elderly are currently experiencing the biggest spike in sexually transmitted infections among all age groups. Three-quarters of 70-year-old men are still able to impregnate a woman. Obviously, you already knew that, but, did you know that nearly a third of women over 80 still have sex with their partners. And one-third of men and one-quarter of women over 50 have performed oral sex over the past year.
I bet it sucks knowing the oldies are getting even more action than you, huh?
- Female orgasm is designed to induce pregnancy.
The rhythmic pulsating motion of the vaginal walls during female orgasm is designed to push sperm up toward the uterus and into the cervix. And you thought the real purpose of the female orgasm was pleasure. How wrong you were!
- The human mouth hosts over 500 types of bacteria.
Try not to think of that the next time you’re kissing someone or they’re going down on you. Visualizing 500 different types of bacteria squirming all over your junk could threaten to kill the mood.
- Left testicles hang lower than right ones.
You can verify that with your male friends.
- Female penguins engage in a form of prostitution.
Researchers have repeatedly observed female penguins exchanging sexual favors with male penguins that aren’t their mates in exchange for pebbles they will use to build nests for their babies… Remember that penguin video that went viral?
- Two-thirds of men and women have fantasized about other people while having sex with their partner.
Well… don’t let this stop you from loving your partner… especially if you’re also guilty of this!
- Ovulating women are more likely to cheat.
When the egg is just chilling there waiting for swimmers to fertilize it, women tend to get a little restless. And well, If the swimmers don’t go to the egg, the egg will find another means to get itself fertilized.
- Shaving your pubes makes you more likely to spread a sexually transmitted infection.
- Four popes have allegedly died while having sex.
Sure, that means that 262 popes did not die during sex, but these are popes—they’re not supposed to be having sex in the first place.
- Adults are more likely to tell lies in bed than elsewhere.
This is really hard to believe, since you’re usually naked in bed and it’s hard to exaggerate anything in that condition. But people lie more when they’re lying in bed—get it?
- The bigger his balls, the more likely he is to cheat.
If your man has huge testes, the only sane thing to do is get a GPS tracking chip implanted in his body while he’s sleeping—that way you’ll always know where he is.
- Fat men have more sexual endurance than thin men.
Multiple studies have confirmed that it takes severely overweight men nearly three times as long to ejaculate as it does those jerky male gym rats who are always asking you to feel their six-packs. Six-packs? More like six seconds!
- Male bicyclists risk impotence.
The pressure of the bicycle seat on the male groin can permanently damage sexual function and render the avid cyclist a poor and pathetic shell of his former sexual self. Is it really worth it? Drive a car instead and save your boners, guys!