“This life is just a pot of beans”. I’m sure we have either heard or made that statement dozens of times. And in the real sense of it, Life is actually a pot of beans.
- The only way you can die is if you live. The only way to prove you’ve lived is if you die.
- The ultimate purpose of being on this earth, of living, is to die.
- Freedom is important. We are free to make our own choice, but the choice must be a good one, else we’ll suffer terrible consequences.
- Religion is meant to bring people from all walks of life and race together, but instead, it has driven and literally split the world into different factions, with each furthering his or her own agenda.
- We have eyes to see and brains to think, yet we can’t see pass the colour of one’s skin to realise that we are all human beings.
- Religious leaders and pastors preach about suffering in this world so that we will enjoy in the next, while they use our tithes and offerings to buy private jets, take trips around the world, and live a life that many of their church members can only dream of living….. in this world.
- We give our last money to God in form of tithes. The pastors receive it “on behalf of God” and have way more money than we can hope to have.
- Tithes and offering have become a glorified “Crowdfunding” scheme.
- If you don’t love then you have psychological problems, yet the ones you love take you for granted and make you have the psychological problems anyway.
- The ones we want to be with don’t want to be with us, while we also don’t want to be with those that want us.
- Technology can’t advance without it destroying the earth one way or the other. Yet, we need the technological advancement to help humanity as a whole.
- A man usually chooses to weaponize, instead of using elements for the greater good of the world.
- If everybody in the world had access to education, then the rate of unemployment, and possibly crime rate will be way higher than it currently is now.
- If everybody had a house or a roof, then there won’t be any more space for plants and animals to live or exist. And there also won’t be any space to build businesses and companies.
- If everybody had access to quality healthcare, then the few hospitals we have will be too overcrowded and the healthcare system will be way less efficient than it is.
- Atheists are the ones actually helping to move the world forward, they are the ones who are actually doing more good (technology, science, health, vaccines, charity, philanthropy, etc.) in the world than religious leaders and people.
- Atheists are probably the ones who can actually prove that God exists better than any other person, but they’d rather not explore that possibility.
- Many religious people are serving God out of fear of going to hell, rather than out of a genuine love for the being who loves us.
- Religion has furthered even more violence, hate, distrust and bloodshed than paganism.
- People in power who are meant to serve and protect us end up abusing the power while causing us harm.
Isn’t this life just one mighty, mighty pot of beans?😒😒
I’m sure there are many more examples running through your mind right now. Please write them in the comment section below and let me know what I left out.